BLS Instructor Course 8 CEUS $300
How the BLS Instructor Essentials Course works
The BLS Instructor Essentials Course is taught in a blended-learning format. To become an AHA BLS Instructor, candidates must complete the online portion, followed by the hands-on session, which is classroom based. The online portion of the course contains both core content and discipline-specific modules to prepare the instructor candidates for the hands-on session. In the classroom, our Faculty will continue preparing instructor candidates to become AHA instructors by focusing on the in-depth material about the Heartsaver and BLS disciplines that candidates will be teaching. The hands-on session includes instruction, practice, and an exam, allowing instructor candidates to successfully use their instructor materials and skills. As a BLS Instructor, candidates will also be able to teach the following courses:
- BLS- Basic Life Support (for Healthcare Providers)
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver CPR AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
Who Can Take This Course
The BLS Instructor Essentials Course is for instructor candidates who have already successfully completed the BLS Provider Course.
You do not need to be a healthcare provider to teach this course!
Teaching life-saving skills is not only rewarding, but becoming a CPR instructor is also great for:
- Building your resume while supplementing your income
- Medical students – certify your fellow students
- Healthcare Providers – certify your co-workers
- Childcare Providers – certify your parents & colleagues